2017 NIT Championship Game

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Boy this has been ugly. Lammers has had a terrible day in he defensive end. Proud as hell of the team, but I really hate to see it end this way.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Man I sure would love to win one of these championship games we play in. I just tallied it up..since 1996 we are 1-8 in basketball and football championship games...and to make it worse our one was effing vacated. I was there though, so I know what happened, but it still sucks.

1996 ACC tournament championship - L
2004 NCAA tournament championship - L
2005 ACC tournament championship -L
2006 ACC football championship -L
2009 ACC football championship - W (thank God)
2010 ACC tournament championship - L
2012 ACC football championship - L
2014 ACC football championship -L
2017 NIT championship -L

We are due for about 7 championship game wins in a row...

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Man I sure would love to win one of these championship games we play in. I just tallied it up..since 1996 we are 1-8 in basketball and football championship games...and to make it worse our one was effing vacated. I was there though, so I know what happened, but it still sucks.

1996 ACC tournament championship - L
2004 NCAA tournament championship - L
2005 ACC tournament championship -L
2006 ACC football championship -L
2009 ACC football championship - W (thank God)
2010 ACC tournament championship - L
2012 ACC football championship - L
2014 ACC football championship -L
2017 NIT championship -L

We are due for about 7 championship game wins in a row...

I didn't count baseball, so I think I left a win out...but maybe some losses too

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
What a season!
But sadly this game was :-( I kept telling myself "house money".
Our seniors were very below average tonight and Ben was just out of it from the beginning.
S/O to the forgotten member of New Edition, Mr. Kenrich Williams. Dude is a baller.
Looking forward to the NCAA ship next year with MJ, Okogie, Tucker, Lammers, and Alvardo leading the way!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Time to see what CJP is made of as far as being a closer. There's nothing but points and playing time to be sold to Walker and Tucker. Get a grad transfer at the 4/5 spot and we're set. If JA has the mentality and swag that we've seen in his HS videos when he steps on the floor next year then we have our leader on the court. Hopefully the returning guys feed off of him.

Last edited:

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0421.JPG
Yeah they'd better watch out in the ACC because Pastner is gonna make a run at the thing

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
What a season!
But sadly this game was :-( I kept telling myself "house money".
Our seniors were very below average tonight and Ben was just out of it from the beginning.
S/O to the forgotten member of New Edition, Mr. Kenrich Williams. Dude is a baller.
Looking forward to the NCAA ship next year with MJ, Okogie, Tucker, Lammers, and Alvardo leading the way!
Don't forget Jackson.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Excellent season...one I could have never imagined in October. True sports enjoyment, excitement brought back to the campus and fans, and a bright future. CJP we owe you and the team a large debt and a simple tip of the hat. Mr. Stephens, Mr. Heath and Mr. Heyward...good luck in your futures and thanks a lot.