2017 NIT Championship Game

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know the correlation between NIT championship and next year's performance?

i think that the ajc has an article on that. compared 40 seasons and a few other analysis on that type of stat.

LETS GET 22 WINS AND LETS BE THE FIRST PROGRAM TO WIN BOTH THE MEN'S AND WOMEN'S NIT IN THE SAME YEAR.

i will be watching tonite and i will be watching our ladies playing on saturday against michigan
go jackets and jackettes on cbs.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
The Vegas line has went from GT +2.5 to +4.0. I've been to Vegas enough to know they're building buildings off of gamblers' money, but I also know that Vegas has been wrong (wildly) at times about GT. Reminds me of early in 2004 season - we snuck up on people, and Vegas gave us no love. So, just thinking we're getting (Rodney Dangerfield) no respect. I got an extra 30 mins set on DVR, let's end the season the way we started - an OT win.

i normally try to steer clear of predictions lest they backfire so i wont. my thought is that gt will play its BEST GAME of the year tonite. if tcu doesnt bring its A game....

go jackets

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
The AJC had an article about the similarities of both teams ... I think this will be a very competitive game start to finish, both programs want it BAD !!
I'm looking for a very entertaining game that whoever makes the plays in the final minutes wins ... GT by 4 !!