2/14 - GT @ Wake Forest

GT_EE78

Banned
Wonder if he starts 3 bigs or 3 guards, 3 bigs would be logical allowing 1 of each off the bench. I'm speculating that it's Tad and Moses off the bench...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
What did I miss? Another kid hitting the hardwood? Scary stuff..

Kid got hit in head, neck twisted kinda awkward. Tried to get up, staggered badly, FSU players caught him and waived trainers over. Laid on court several minutes, got up dazed, clearly out on his feet, rando guys half-carried him to lockerroom.

Looked like they just wanted to get him out of the way.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Kid got hit in head, neck twisted kinda awkward. Tried to get up, staggered badly, FSU players caught him and waived trainers over. Laid on court several minutes, got up dazed, clearly out on his feet, rando guys half-carried him to lockerroom.

Wow.... you really cant make this sht up...

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Tadric has just completely disappeared this season. Very disappointing as he made giant strides last year and is back to being well below average.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

His feet were literally "chattering" as they drug behind as two trainers carried him off the court.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Man this is disgusting basketball on every level. I practically hardly ever watch Wake and I know all they can actually do is hit 3's yet we constantly try and play zone. So many awful turnovers. What a completely different team both coaching and on the court vs last year. Offensively we're about the same but damn is out defense disgusting to watch.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Man this is disgusting basketball on every level. I practically hardly ever watch Wake and I know all they can actually do is hit 3's yet we constantly try and play zone. So many awful turnovers. What a completely different team both coaching and on the court vs last year. Offensively we're about the same but damn is out defense disgusting to watch.
That's what happens when you have to play freshmen valuable minutes plus a lazy senior, a warm body grad transfer, and a foul happy big man.