1/20 @ UNC

GT_EE78

Banned
For a senior, it's amazing to see a half where Tadric looks like he has no idea what he's doing.
did you miss the last three years? Tadric dropping out of a game mentally has been his norm.maybe he's an add guy.he;s the only 4star guy on our roster and hasn't improved since a frosh. he's still a scorer ,tough in the paint and occasionally a streak shooter. hope he has a good home stretch

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
So far with 2 mins left.

FG %:

GT: 52.8%
UNC: 40.9%

3P FG%
GT: 33.3%
UNC: 23.8%

Rebounding:
GT: 22
UNC: 45 (19 offensive)
Damn i knew i was pissed we couldnt get a board but i didnt realize it was that bad

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
You told me before game Curt was gonna go 0'fer on threes than you no we wouldnt have a chance. What frustrates me we dont play smart. We get the ball down low and they double, you swing it out quick get the D moving than you can attack but we hesitate and let them get set...everyone needs to know there roll and play to it instead of trying to play out of their capabilities..

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
And than this was more in the UVA game but we have to work so hard to score bc we cant shoot, we need to get out on the break and try to get easy baskets, but we walk the ball up every time and let them get there D set...its playing right into their hands...

GT_EE78

Banned
Anyways, we have to change something. We need to get Haywood some easier looks to try and get him into a good shooting rhythm. He has not attempted a 2 point shot since returning from injury and his outside shot just isn't falling reliably. Defense he is there and makes some nice plays, but on offense he is next to useless, and Alston is next to him. Alston has no business starting. I know people argue that Jackson is best off the bench but we're flat out wasting time with Alston out there. He should only be out there when a wing absolutely needs a breather and we have no other choice. Also, as odd as it is to say, we badly miss Moore. Alverado can't keep going 40 minutes, and we have no other PG option. I get the feeling he won't be back but it would be a boost just to be able to rest Jose a bit and let him go a little more all out when he is in there.

I certainly share that frustration.It seems we only have 3 guys who are average quality acc starters, the rest is a juggling act. I have to agree that we'd be better if Moore was playing. I haven't read anything to know whats going on with him .....

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I didn't say he shouldn't play a little out of necessity, but I don't think we would be much better. We have 3-4 guys that are not ACC level players due to Gregory's horrific recruiting. It is what it is and gonna have to be patient till about year 4/5.

slugboy

Staff member
OK. We lost. I liked watching Alvarado play. I’m glad we have someone worth the other fans booing.
Is that the one moral victory I take from the game, or is there anything else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I was gonna be all indignant and call for someone to investigate but, of course, we all know that'd result in a chasm of nothingness.

F*ck them and anyone willing to align themselves with them (#seewhutididthere).

Impartiality was just a rumor today. There was a clear agenda w.r.t. one player and it was flat out shameful.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I think we'd be undefeated and national champions every year if the ACC didn't tell the refs to make sure we never win.

SMH