ZERO commits

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
So you're suggesting things that cost money, but saying we don't need money to get it done?
Dude I promise you Tech has plenty of money when we need it. If the money fans want Pastner gone he’s gone, hell they tried to cam Collins last year and Tstan wouldn’t let them. TStan is next on the chopping block.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Look at what Memphis and Houston do in basketball recruiting. If you want to pretend Tech “can’t afford” to follow that same model you can, but it’s not true. Tech should have the same philosophy and success in recruiting as those programs.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Dude I promise you Tech has plenty of money when we need it. If the money fans want Pastner gone he’s gone, hell they tried to cam Collins last year and Tstan wouldn’t let them. TStan is next on the chopping block.
Got it. You subscribe to KQ's Rivals board.

You also know that the big money donors are way more level headed than all the fans on these boards who focus on complaining, rather than devising solutions.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Got it. You subscribe to KQ's Rivals board.

You also know that the big money donors are way more level headed than all the fans on these boards who focus on complaining, rather than devising solutions.
Dude The Swarm is the only site I use. I saw that from posters on here and from people on twitter. Like I said, i’m not opposed to keeping Pastner. I think he does some good things schematically defensively, but you only except mediocrity for so long. He’s gotta change or he’s gotta go. Football just did the complete 180, backed by the money guys. Who’s to say Hoops won’t and can’t do the same.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Well, the team's record is poor this year and I haven't been complaining every day. You're welcome.

They comin' for you today, dt. kg approves. Sic' em, ya'll.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Also, are you c62's burner account or is he yours. :unsure: Heh, have I said too much? :whistle:

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’ve seen it done in MY lifetime and i’m in my early 20s. Can we Stop acting like Tech was only doing it in the prehistoric days. Hell even Gregory got top 30 guys! Tech should be signing a Tadric Jackson, Devoe level recruit EVERY year.
You do realize that the guys we signed last year were rated evenly with Tadric and Devoe? Or are you just complaining again?

#educateyourself

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Dude The Swarm is the only site I use. I saw that from posters on here and from people on twitter. Like I said, i’m not opposed to keeping Pastner. I think he does some good things schematically defensively, but you only except mediocrity for so long. He’s gotta change or he’s gotta go. Football just did the complete 180, backed by the money guys. Who’s to say Hoops won’t and can’t do the same.
You are so dense...We are coming off back to top 5 finishes and a conference championship. That ain't nowhere mediocrity.

I realize you are still a young buck that doesn't comprehend how these things work, but if you think that GT is willing drop bags like Memphis and Houston, you're drunk.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You are so dense...We are coming off back to top 5 finishes and a conference championship. That ain't nowhere mediocrity.

I realize you are still a young buck that doesn't comprehend how these things work, but if you think that GT is willing drop bags like Memphis and Houston, you're drunk.

Count me among those who no longer give AF about doing it the "right" way. It's not fair when we're up against schools(sic) outright flauting the rules(sic).

I want us out there on the trail like ...

Make It Rain Money GIF

IIWII. That said, I understand we're out there makin' it drizzle instead of rain so the idea that we should "do it like MEM or HOU" is indeed laughable.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You mean the One guy? Who has been reduced to a 3 and D player in our offense.
Like I said, I understand that you’re new to this and don’t quite understand how it works. The difference between a kid rated 60th and 110th is far less than you might think.

Jose or Moses - take your pick - had better college and pro careers than Tadric or Robert Carter, but you keep focusing on those ratings.

#educateyourself

Last edited:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wait... did we find out who the top 30 recruits BG brought in besides Robert Carter (who bailed on him because of Under Armour's influence)? I've gotta be forgetting who else he got since he got "guys".