Zach Pyron OUT for the season

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Gee, if an NFL team had a decent OL, a QB who could run and pass, and a couple of good RB's, do you suppose the TO would....nah. Never mind.

:rolleyes:

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like a winner. Run the wildcat or bring in QB4

In 2019, Kentucky had to move Lynn Bowden over from wide receiver in the 5th game of the season to start at QB after all their other QBs got injured. They were able to completely change the offense and ran a lot of wildcat type sets. UK went on to go 6-2 with Bowden at QB and beat Virginia Tech in the Belk Bowl. I would be interested to see us try the same with Hall or McCollum with Sims and Pyron out. (That said, I think Bowden played some QB in HS and UK's offensive line was pretty decent.)

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
In 2019, Kentucky had to move Lynn Bowden over from wide receiver in the 5th game of the season to start at QB after all their other QBs got injured. They were able to completely change the offense and ran a lot of wildcat type sets. UK went on to go 6-2 with Bowden at QB and beat Virginia Tech in the Belk Bowl. I would be interested to see us try the same with Hall or McCollum with Sims and Pyron out. (That said, I think Bowden played some QB in HS and UK's offensive line was pretty decent.)
McCollum is pretty much the only guy who can reliably get open and catch the ball, don’t we have a safety who played QB in highschool?