Zach Pyron OUT for the season

JacketFan137

Banned
Kelly on rivals says he has been playing w a shoulder injury. He says it affected his passing accuracy on quick off balence throws.

Pyron already imo sees the field better than sims.
yet to be seen. he threw several passes right at defenders that this place would have laid into sims for.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
The bad news is we may top last year’s 100-0 debacle.

M and W BB are both undefeated and Volleyball has a distant shot at the ACC title, so better days ahead.
We won't top it. UNC and UgA both have big games after us. UNC has in state rival NC State and UgA has the SECCG. So they'll reign it in during the second half. UNC will probably beat us 35-10 (we get garbage time score) and the mutts like 45-3 or something like that.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
We won't top it. UNC and UgA both have big games after us. UNC has in state rival NC State and UgA has the SECCG. So they'll reign it in during the second half. UNC will probably beat us 35-10 (we get garbage time score) and the mutts like 45-3 or something like that.
uga had the seccg last year and didnt stop them from putting up 45. this year, our offense at this moment might be worse with gibson/clem qb getting playing time. (i dont see Sims ever playing for Tech again if he needs surgery). so they will probably have an opportunity to score more

Unc will still put up points and if they are coached well shouldnt care about the game after Tech until the game is over

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Good luck Zach,
Hope you heal accordingly and are ready by spring..
Those clavicles can be a nuisance in recovery, especially in a contact sport such as football is..

Prayers!

NewEnglandTransplant

Georgia Tech Fan
Zach, thanks for giving us some hope this year and get healthy. Please don't transfer. Hopefully we get the hire of the new HC and OC and DC right and by your junior year, we are truly ACC competitive again. I hate writing off Sims, but he seems injury cursed.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
UNC defense might not be great, but that doesnt mean Tech's offense wont make them look like world beaters
There is no doubt about this.... but clearly UNC's defense allows for a decent chance of avoiding the shutout over the last two games. I am afraid the 100 could be worse...
UNC will score points and I would expect our D to be on the field 40+ minutes on Thanksgiving weekend.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
What's the over/under on how many three and outs we have against the DWAGS? They can score so fast it is scary.