Wow...ACC moving Football Championship Game out of Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
The announcement has been made, it's official. I hesitantly suggest that any follow-up discussion happen in the lounge if the discussion can maintain some level of cordiality between the disagreeing GT fans.

There's nothing I despise more than discussions about politics in the football forum; it's only second to trolling for trolling's sake. Unfortunately for me, this announcement belongs in the football forum but the controversial discussions about it does not so I'm torn about what I should do with this thread.

If it's that important to you that you get involved in a discussion about the non-football aspect of this announcement, I would strongly suggest you search for this topic on reddit and discuss there to your heart's content.

We can have another thread about where the ACC Football Championship game will be and how to best make travel arrangements there when we clinch the Coastal title. :cool:

Thanks for your understanding.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
They should have moved it to Nashville. Thats pretty central for the ACC as a whole. And I'm also biased to that city.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Metropolitan Orlando is the best place in the USA. Time spent there prepares folk for eternity in white and gold.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I'm sort of surprised they didn't move it down the road to Columbia,South Carolina and play it in Williams-Brice Stadium.[/QUOTE

Jax & Tampa have been tried and failed. Suspect Orlando will fare no better.

Why do you think an SEC school would allow the ACC to play their CG in their home stadium? Bizarre . Would FSU allow the SEC to play their CG in Doak Campbell?

Status
Not open for further replies.