Work related puppy melts....

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
georgia-surrender-cobra.jpg
I love the 2 girls in the back left just carrying on a conversation as if nothing happened.

GTOXAN2K11

Georgia Tech Fan
My wife's Uncle is a diehard dwag and he had been so vocal on facebook/taunting texts to me about his love for the dwags and their chances to bring home the natty... Now he is oddly quiet...

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Have had 1 admit they blew it. Everyone else adamant that it was rigged for Bama to win and that Saban paid the refs at halftime

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
My sis-in-law mutt fan and I have a text battle every time Uga plays GT. She claims to be a mutt fan, but can't name 3 players w/o her mutt fan husband nearby. Well, since the mutts kept winning, she's been texting me in the middle of all their big games with "woof, woof" every time the mutts have a great play, talk about annoying. I play along and text back the usual GT comebacks. Well, she was barking at me all night long.... until.....

Yup.

WOOF, WOOF sis!

You need to text back the sound an elephant makes...however you would spell it. Or, maybe a rolling tide noise. ;)

lilwrangler

Georgia Tech Fan
Have had 1 admit they blew it. Everyone else adamant that it was rigged for Bama to win and that Saban paid the refs at halftime
Likewise. One guy admitted the play-calling got way too conservative and they let their foot off the gas. Was vehement that had they left Chubb on the sideline and let Sony take over, along with Fromm, that Ugag would have had a fighting chance once Bama switched it up at QB. He's a rational puppy fan. He even went so far as to say how undisciplined the defense was late in the game.

I took pity and chose not to remind him that basically the entire team would not be back next year.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
My sis-in-law mutt fan and I have a text battle every time Uga plays GT. She claims to be a mutt fan, but can't name 3 players w/o her mutt fan husband nearby. Well, since the mutts kept winning, she's been texting me in the middle of all their big games with "woof, woof" every time the mutts have a great play, talk about annoying. I play along and text back the usual GT comebacks. Well, she was barking at me all night long.... until.....

Yup.

WOOF, WOOF sis!
That’s like my BIL. I can name more former Mutts than he can, not named Huuushel.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I don't know what they are complaining about. They had a great year (might as well admit it) and lost to a really good Bammer team. As I watched the game, however, I thought that Bama would come back. The Dwags never really got their game established and I didn't think they ever would against the Tide D. It was just a matter of Bammer getting their QB in grove.

What got me is that I'm pretty sure that Ohio State could have beaten either one of these teams. Faster outfit, better QB.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think UGA fans have realized what they missed out on this year. They had lots of guys forgo the draft to return their senior year to make this run. They'll probably lose 16 guys from both sides of the ball this year, and almost half again on the 2 deep. This really was their year to get it done. Spare me the "we've got the best recruiting class" BS. The difference between 1-5 is not a big deal and they've traditionally recruited extremely well. Hell, Michel and Chubb single handedly won the semi final game against OU and stilled needed a couple miracles to pull it off.

Georgia will return to typical Georgia next year. This year they were one year away from an 8 win team, and next year will return to it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Alabama stole our kicker. That was bad that they did not use him and the other guy almost cost them the game.

What is worse is the had to use tbe ga tech method of winning. First half gt plays ok but other team gets lead and looks good. Second half gt some how scores on a drive and then gets a luck score. Its very clear we are lucky to be close. Oh! , then GT made a quick score you lose ugag!!!
To beat ugag Alabama is modeling ga tech. Remember the "scramble, the kick and the pic"!!? How bout "The leap"!!?
Now its the "look and the flick"!!!?

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
The only reason those guys didn't enter the draft was the competition last year. They were not going in the first 2 rounds. NOT to make this run. Lol

I don't think UGA fans have realized what they missed out on this year. They had lots of guys forgo the draft to return their senior year to make this run. They'll probably lose 16 guys from both sides of the ball this year, and almost half again on the 2 deep. This really was their year to get it done. Spare me the "we've got the best recruiting class" BS. The difference between 1-5 is not a big deal and they've traditionally recruited extremely well. Hell, Michel and Chubb single handedly won the semi final game against OU and stilled needed a couple miracles to pull it off.

Georgia will return to typical Georgia next year. This year they were one year away from an 8 win team, and next year will return to it.