Work related puppy melts....

lilwrangler

Georgia Tech Fan
Let's hear your best stories from those poor, poor Ugag fans that actually drug their tails to work today.

Unfortunately my favorite whipping post texted me last night and said he was calling out today. Too funny. Guy was distraught. I was going to decorate his desk before he got there but he likely knew I'd be gunning for him.

Remember, just smile and nod no matter what kind of crazy talk comes from their mouths. They're really struggling today.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Let's hear your best stories from those poor, poor Ugag fans that actually drug their tails to work today.

Unfortunately my favorite whipping post texted me last night and said he was calling out today. Too funny. Guy was distraught. I was going to decorate his desk before he got there but he likely knew I'd be gunning for him.

Remember, just smile and nod no matter what kind of crazy talk comes from their mouths. They're really struggling today.

If only they had Hershel...

THWG

Helluva Engineer
"At least our players aren't trying to fight our coaches and that #48 on Alabama is such a jack***. I'm so glad that we don't play dirty like Bama."
I heard a girl say this (verbatim) today and all I could do was laugh uncontrollably.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
"At least our players aren't trying to fight our coaches and that #48 on Alabama is such a jack***. I'm so glad that we don't play dirty like Bama."
I heard a girl say this (verbatim) today and all I could do was laugh uncontrollably.

I would have put 48 at OLB after he close lined Hardman. "Youre right bro go kill someone."

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
My sis-in-law mutt fan and I have a text battle every time Uga plays GT. She claims to be a mutt fan, but can't name 3 players w/o her mutt fan husband nearby. Well, since the mutts kept winning, she's been texting me in the middle of all their big games with "woof, woof" every time the mutts have a great play, talk about annoying. I play along and text back the usual GT comebacks. Well, she was barking at me all night long.... until.....

Yup.

WOOF, WOOF sis!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
The Dwags on their Message Boards are saying they lost because they were ripped off by the officials:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

Go watch the Oklahoma game with 3:34 left in the 4th quarter. UGA face masked the OU running back and then 3 or 4 UGA guys picked him up and then dropped him on the ground. The announcers said nothing. Refs could’ve called a face mask or unnecessary roughness. Neither was called and it was third down when this happened. First down from the penalty and OU would’ve probably sealed the deal and they would’ve played Bama for the Natty.

Dawg fans need to be thankful they had the chance to lose to Bama. Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The best part was watching them go from KNOWING they had the game won after the sack to sheer disbelief on the next play that sealed the deal for Bama.

It was like watching Richard Sherman losing the SB all over again.

GLORIOUS!
georgia-surrender-cobra.jpg

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Productivity in the shop is even lower than it was yesterday. All of the guys wearing red were distracted with anticipation all day, and this morning they are depressed and tired.