Wofford - Tonight (12/6)

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Depressing. That Magee kid should be in the NBA next year playing like that.

Still can't believe they called a travel on Tadric on that dunk. I think we win if they don't make that call.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
In my 18 years of life it has never been harder to be a Tech fan. Man what a different feeling I had this time last year, I really hope Okogie returns next year it’s looking like we’re done in terms of making the tournament now. Maybe we can still find a way but it’s not looking good.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Man we better hope Okogie returns soon. Sucks to be beat basically by one player. Far too many turnovers and too many offensive rebounds given up.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Just shows how important Okogie was to the team last year. We need him back. I was at the Duke game last year when they beat us by 50+. Still a lot of games left and we did continue to improve after a horrendous loss last year. Tough to win with freshmen.

Hard to beat that sh&t when that kid basically turned and heaved a couple of those makes. Not enough players looking to make plays on our offensive side. Standing around watching. Tad is mentally strong enough to be the "man". He is the proverbial play ground ball hog. I am still in awe we have no one that is viable outside threat. We really are couple of years away. I put too much stock in these freshman.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Can't do anything to stop someone shooting like that. Turning the ball over a thousand times will guarantee you lose in situations like that.