Wofford - Tonight (12/6)

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
classic Ol Roy presser after being humiliated at home by So Con school. Says he coached em up but they didn't execute and he can't shoot for them. Called his players prima donnas. Ouch

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
I would say so. UNC was ranked #5.With the fact that Wofford beat an Okogieless GT and GT is now 1-1 with JO its a lot of variables the comittee will consider. IMO GT still has a shot at making it to the big dance. Gotta love college basketball!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I would say so. UNC was ranked #5.With the fact that Wofford beat an Okogieless GT and GT is now 1-1 with JO its a lot of variables the comittee will consider. IMO GT still has a shot at making it to the big dance. Gotta love college basketball!

At least one of us is keeping hope alive...

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
This team is not that far away as people think from getting everything to "click" and believe me when I say this. When they get this thing to "click" they are going to be turning some heads. I believe they will surprise a lot of folks come ACC but then again that's just my opinion

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
This team is not that far away as people think from getting everything to "click" and believe me when I say this. When they get this thing to "click" they are going to be turning some heads. I believe they will surprise a lot of folks come ACC but then again that's just my opinion

If you can find a Miracle Whip or something that will fix Lammers' ankle I'm with you.

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
If you can find a Miracle Whip or something that will fix Lammers' ankle I'm with you.
Yea I don't know why he just hasn't sat Ben down yet if his ankle is bothering him that bad. Find ways to win these pre acc games and sit Lammers down in order to get a healthy Ben by ACC, pretty much a no brainer to me.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Not all ankle sprains are the same. A minor sprain can heal completely in a week or so, but a major sprain could take a couple of months. Not having heard an details about Ben's injury, I would guess it's minor (or he could not play on it) When I was running marathons I sprained an ankle and had to sit for more than three weeks. Maybe it could have been less than two, but I got impatient. That two mile run cost me another 10 days.