Winter is Coming - Offseason S&C

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Isn't that Tobias in the opening sprint scene winning the sprint? I thought he was not supposed to be fast???

giphy.gif

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Love seeing Cottrell up in the middle of these vignettes. Looks like he has really bought in. Also, I want Southers on my team if I'm playing tug of war, for sure.
Agree. I hope Cottrell gets a major role in the new O. He has certainly put in his time and effort for the team in the past. Looks like he is preparing as he is front and center in the few clips we see of the offseason workouts.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
look at the guys taking a break - doing a line dance!

Look at J Thomas - his whole family have the same great smile. They loved Andy but it sure looks like JT is settling in with the new SC coach
I think his "little" (compared to him) brother is a freshman in high school. i bet JT retweeted this to his followers back in Niceville / fort Walton area.

We may have been doing this before but we are Twitting at warp speed now.

On my gosh, having fun while at S & C and telling the future recruits.

IMO, as far as getting started fast , the S & C guy is the star of the new staff. IF these guys come thru this and are powder puff .......

Here is a screen grab - of his recent tweet - seems like a pretty intense fellow - in video he is running all around where the guy are dancing

KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL AT ALL TIMES.
Lew C - KEEP your HEAD UP no matter what.jpg

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
IMO, as far as getting started fast , the S & C guy is the star of the new staff. IF these guys come thru this and are powder puff .......

I was looking through some of his past activity on Twitter when he was at Buffalo and he's a pretty funny guy. Stuff like,

"What's better than the first win over a Big10 team in program history? WE GET TO LIFT TOMORROW!"