Why You Don't Like UGA

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It seemed like the natural thing to do when I was about six years old. I never found a logical reason to change. Plus, my dad taught me to say THWG about the same time.

Prosushi

Georgia Tech Fan
I have lived in Tennessee for most of my life, save when i was at Tech. I grew up a Vols fan, so the UGA was hate was part of growing up. GT just helped me take it to the next level.

The way Their fans have conducted themselves towards me. I get sick of hearing about this 4* star guy ranked such and such in the country. It's like they only follow Uga football only.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
See the yellow Mustang that is my Avatar? My dad bought that car brand new in 1965 when I was one year old... As long as I can remember, there was the GT alumni association sticker in the rear window... I drove that car on campus when I was a student in the mid-80's...

I was born to yell THWG...

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate how, at least in my circle, the UGA fans that give me the most crap can't tell you who their own starting QB is year to year. I know more about their team than they do! The true fans, season ticket holders/alum etc aren't near as bad. Sure they're obnoxious on game day but that's college football. My in laws are the worst. They don't even watch the games and then want to tag me in Facebook crap if we lose to them. Then when they lose they're all, "I just don't understand why people get so upset over a game" and will admit they're not really even football fans. I'm getting mad just typing this... lol

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Third generation tech legacy. Also the only tech fan in my entire high school. I like the Athens bars(and the women). But everything else about the dwags infuriates me.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
School seems ok, football fans are the rash. In our unfortunate losses to them, it's Their seemingly lucky wins against us more often than outright beating us in the last 40 years (then the obnoxious barking as if they are so much better). Oh well, gives you something to rally against. Wow it's hard to go to that stadium for a GT game.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
There are so many seasons and games where it would actually benefit Tech to have Georgia do well in their other games, but I have really tried and can never actually bring myself to root for the mutts.