Why You Don't Like UGA

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Like @Minawreck said, they're pretty much everything that's wrong with college football. Their grossly under-informed yet constantly vocal fans are just the icing on the turd cake. It's pointless discussing anything football related with them.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
I hate them for having to watch them celebrate too many unearned wins over Tech in the last 50 years. Wins awarded them by the officials, by fluke plays, by stupidity on our part, by missed extra points, by our FG's hitting the upright or theirs just hooking inside the upright, by injuring our players purposely.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I do believe there has been a lot of games we have lost to ugag that we should not have lost, but with that being said a lot of them were because of bad plays and coaching so to be honest we deserved to lose those games. Let's not be those fans that act as if we should have won them all, because we lost them fair and square when we made stupid mistakes, and I can't stand when fans of other teams say they should have beat us. It's football and things happen, to be honest there are some games that we should/could have lost but still won and we don't like hearing other teams complain saying they should have beat us.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Because, "what's the good word?"

Seriously though, while I certainly enjoy beating them, and circle them as a HUGE part of our season each year - in EVERY SPORT - I do have a number of good friends who went and played there so I don't hate them as much as some of these other jolly good fellows and ladies around campus.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
But we are talking about the average uGA fan here—why are you referencing an educational level as high as the eleventh grade?

You beat me to this but I would point out that dwag players have graduated high school but still often have difficulty reading at a high school level. Since many of their worst fans can't even get in UGAG, their level of education may average in the single digits.

Recently had a dwag fan tell me that UGAG would always be "more better" than TECH. Hard to argue with that though I was tempted to say we were the "most best" team!

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Because they still think Hershel Walker is their running back and David Pollack gets a spray tan every Saturday before College Gameday

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't care what sport or who they're playing, I hate UGA. If they were playing the University of Iran in women's table tennis I will proudly be a supporter of the Fighting Goat Herders for a couple of hours.
Have to step in to defend the Iranian women - they are among the hottest on the face of the Earth (yes, I married one)...

P1010449s.jpg

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's save time by discussing things we like about UGA..

anyone?

... yeah I got nothing...

They have a very good Vet Hospital (however, my dog's vet there was a Tech Grad![emoji38])... But that's all. Oh, and the road that leads out of Athens toward I-85 S!!