Why we WILL beat Clemson

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan
As long as Clemson does not cover the line.. I’m good. That’s kind of what I am rooting for tomorrow night.

It’s going to be a great experience for the team to play in that atmosphere against probably the best team in the country

I just pray that we don’t get popped in the mouth early and the team gives up.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Tariq and Juanyeh didn’t have meaningful reps last year?
Sorry, should have been less hasty with the post. Carpenter did get good reps. Juanyeh, no. Rivera got nearly all the competitive snaps. Should have said as a combo they have something to prove.

slugboy

Staff member
The 1981 Jackets remained unranked the week after opening the season by beating Alabama in Birmingham. Alabama fell to #12.

Well, we hadn’t proven we could string two wins together (and didn’t that season). We got a few top 20 votes for a hot minute though.

====

Back on topic, I hope we’ve been watching the last couple of ACC losses they’ve had. Who thought Syracuse and Pitt had a chance against them two and three years ago?
Hope we give ‘em hell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Well, we hadn’t proven we could string two wins together (and didn’t that season). We got a few top 20 votes for a hot minute though.

====

Back on topic, I hope we’ve been watching the last couple of ACC losses they’ve had. Who thought Syracuse and Pitt had a chance against them two and three years ago?
Hope we give ‘em hell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wasn't that our last win in 1981? Bama had a few more.

slugboy

Staff member
Wasn't that our last win in 1981? Bama had a few more.

We went 1-10. We had a brutal schedule, but we also lost to Navy, Duke, and Memphis State back when you didn’t lose those games

On another tangent, if we play well as an underdog, we should totally rock tonight:

@SethWalder: i can't even give a number for Clemson's chance to reach the playoff with a loss tonight because it happens in too few simulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not sure it's realistic to expect our offense not to have turnovers, they drastically increase the odds if they pass 50% of the time. The question will be how do they respond afterwards, do they collapse and give up an easy score or do they hold and get the ball back.