Why do we stay with Russell Athletic?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Was just talking to a friend. Former high school bball coach who pointed out some things. Pretty much said straight up Adidas is the dirtiest. Also alleged that every former Wheeler high player, that has signed apparel deals, have signed with adidas. I'm not sure how many this involves but it was interesting to hear.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Was just talking to a friend. Former high school bball coach who pointed out some things. Pretty much said straight up Adidas is the dirtiest. Also alleged that every former Wheeler high player, that has signed apparel deals, have signed with adidas. I'm not sure how many this involves but it was interesting to hear.
Wow didn't realize it...Jaylen Brown to Adidas makes more sense now

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
You guys think UA is nervous about getting sucked into this? They are already not doing well, I wonder what this could do to them.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Come on guys. The answer is obvious:

index_original_crop_north.jpg

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Whoa whoa whoa sir!

New Balance may not be “cool” but they are awesome sneakers.

Made in Maine

I remember seeing that the main (heh) reason they make their shoes domestically is because of the military. They are basically the only supplier of shoes and boots to the military solely (heh) because they are the only athletic shoe made here. I'm kind of surprised the other companies haven't made a push to challenge them, but maybe that's part of the plan behind the speed factory.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
I remember seeing that the main (heh) reason they make their shoes domestically is because of the military. They are basically the only supplier of shoes and boots to the military solely (heh) because they are the only athletic shoe made here. I'm kind of surprised the other companies haven't made a push to challenge them, but maybe that's part of the plan behind the speed factory.

Almost no one wears new balance boots in the army. Mostly it's Oakley, Nike, bellvues or some other brand. Not many NB. Also same with running shoes