Who's going to South Bend?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
This has been a very good past two weeks, found out I'm having a baby boy, closed on a house with my wife, booked a hotel at the Hyatt in Chicago for my 1 year anniversary, which is the weekend of the GT vs ND game, and my wife's present to me was ticket to the game.....
I'm in section 104, anyone else in that section?

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
This has been a very good past two weeks, found out I'm having a baby boy, closed on a house with my wife, booked a hotel at the Hyatt in Chicago for my 1 year anniversary, which is the weekend of the GT vs ND game, and my wife's present to me was ticket to the game.....
Congrats on all that, sounds like you've got some great things happening! I'm on the other side of the stadium, section 18.

Congrats on the addition to your family and the new house. Sounds like a great way to spend your anniversary. I assume from your post that you have gotten your tickets. Did you get them through Tech? I still haven't received mine, even though the ticket office told me last week they would be here by today. I don't see why they have to delay sending out those tickets.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Congrats on the addition to your family and the new house. Sounds like a great way to spend your anniversary. I assume from your post that you have gotten your tickets. Did you get them through Tech? I still haven't received mine, even though the ticket office told me last week they would be here by today. I don't see why they have to delay sending out those tickets.
I got mine off of stubhub it said I will have mine by the 8th. I hope you get yours soon, it seems that Yall should have had them a while ago.

I got mine off of stubhub it said I will have mine by the 8th. I hope you get yours soon, it seems that Yall should have had them a while ago.
No reason whatsoever for Tech to delay sending them out. Makes no sense. Typical Tech ticket office though. I got a package from them today that I imagine others got with their season tickets. I stupidly ordered the print-at-home tickets and got nothing in the mail (or UPS) until today. It had information in it that should have been sent out 3 weeks ago at least. And it referred to the clear plastic bag for taking things into the stadium, but there was none in the package. It's a good thing I kept mine from last year.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
ND probably shipped the Tech ticket block and all other tickets at the same time, which would cause them to be a bit delayed. I just got my tickets from their lottery in the mail yesterday.

ptjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
Today is a great day. Not only is today game day, but I got my Norte Dame tickets today from GT. Sec 117 Row 26, Seat 3 and 4. They are not the best seats in the world but I'm inside the Stadium. Go Jackets

PantherWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Tickets from GTAA in today's mail east of ATL. Sec 115 here too. Feels good, but not better than heading to campus in 15 min for tonight's game!!!
pw

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I just ordered two tickets this Tuesday from stubhub, and they arrived today. Section 104, I feel like everyone is on the opposite side of the field, and I must say that our GT tickets look better than their tickets.