Who's going to South Bend?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Just bought my tickets, section 18 near the top of the section...I'm hoping I can see TD Jesus over the rim of the stadium from my seat
travel_g_notredame_740.jpg

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Looking for info anyone has on reasonable places to stay in / around Chicago. Suggestions much appreciated. Reasonable being somewhere in the ballpark of $150 a night. Most groupons I've come across have much higher rates during 09/17-09/19
Go to Expedia you can find some good deal, and if you do the bundle package for the Weston near the o'hare airport you get the flight free.

It seems like we are bringing a big crowd up this year. How many tech fans do you guys expect up there this year? I was there in 2007 and it was a decent amount of us. This year looks like we could 5-8k

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Got my tickets and parking pass today. Going to be a great weekend!!!!!! We are going to the Cubs vs Cards on Friday. Going with my Dad and my brother (a puppy fan) but I told him if he was coming with us he had to pull for Tech.

decatur jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
No tickets from the AA here either... I take that as a good thing since others have not received theirs too. Makes me feel like mine didn't get "lost in the mail."

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I got my ND tickets yesterday, so they should be on the way if you haven't gotten yours, yet.

Also, I know students can pick up their tickets from the GT box office, so we've definitely received them.