Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PITT

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What a terrible Selection Sunday.

CBS completely ruined the experience. Then the committee puts Vandy Tulsa Syracuse over South Carolina and even Valpo.

Ridiculous
By the way, this comment from Peac is not getting enough run. CBS' telecast was awful. 2 hours. The NBA TNT crew clearly hasn't watched college basketball this year. To make matters worse we watch them fill out a bracket while not even attempting to appear invested nor truly pretend they know what's going on. Half-assed effort by TNT to make them the focal point of the broadcast.

It was without question the worst selection show I've ever watched.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
By the way, this comment from Peac is not getting enough run. CBS' telecast was awful. 2 hours. The NBA TNT crew clearly hasn't watched college basketball this year. To make matters worse we watch them fill out a bracket while not even attempting to appear invested nor truly pretend they know what's going on. Half-assed effort by TNT to make them the focal point of the broadcast.

Agreed - watching Barkley try to fill out his assigned region was incredibly painful - guy can't work a touch screen. Also, Kenny pronouncing Yogi Ferrell's name "Pharrel" (like the singer) was awful - not to mention the incoherent rambling of the two NBA guys before the brackets were released while trying to break teams down. The decision was even made for Seth to move desks to be with Kellogg and Gottlieb because there was such incompetence with Barkley and Smith - hopefully they realized what a blunder it was and tried to get them off the screen ASAP.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Well the bubble teams are now #'s 64-68 whereas they used to be higher teams.
That's definitely part of it. What I'm getting at is the strength of the bubble, or lack thereof, shouldn't be surprise anymore. No one's busting down the doors to get in.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

It was ridiculous. On top of the drawn out presentation I have NBA analysts making NCAA predictions and guess what happens? They go chalk about 99% of the picks shown. Cmon, you could put my Grammy Betty out there and do that. I can't remember the specifics but Kenny Smith looked really dumb on one segment talking about upsets or cinderellas. The bracket was released on Twitter and I shut it down. House of Cards was impatiently waiting on episode 11.