Where do we go from here?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
The sad part is I really think a lot of fans have got to the point they don't care any more
That's my worry right now. I frankly just don't know how to feel right now. I want to support the team, but don't really have the patience to anymore . I'm tired of losing , and tired of losing games we should win or important ones. In a few weeks the dwags are going to stomp us so bad and frankly I don't care to watch at this point.
We already have a hard time with the fan base and getting outsiders, who wants to watch this train wreck right now. We have great recruits but horrible coaching
I just want to know what's being done to win and right this ship. No amount of recruiting will fix this unless a new approach to coaching is taken by this staff

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
I don’t Know about the rest of the yellow jacket nation but I’m sick and tired of losing and especially the games we have a shot to win.

slugboy

Staff member
On every post I made being critical of this staff...You said you can't have an opinion o=because you dont have stats to back it up...well..here we are sitting on three wins yet again...so where are your stats?

I’d be interested to see those posts. In the meantime, if you’ve got a beef with me, we can discuss that individually without derailing everyone else’s conversations.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Apathy has set in once again. I wish we were a consistent 7 game winner like the Gailey years or competitive with most teams like the Johnson years, yet we are here. This staff is clearly in over their heads. Everyone with ideas should be emailing Todd tonight. He should not be sleeping tonight.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I am tired of seeing players dance on the sideline when we are losing, as well as all the other stupid shtick. Win games, then you can talk about being elite.
I am tired of seeing players dance on the sideline when we are losing, as well as all the other stupid shtick. Win games, then you can talk about being elite.
Hey, man, welcome back! Sadly, you were 100% correct on your assessment of CGC from our the start. Hope all is well your way.

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm getting that .'Bill Lewis' feeling .......
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think you're being generous. Todd has never coached. He's always worked in administration. He reminds me of a one trick pony and is unable to adjust to the changing conditions in CFB. Granted, he might be a fantastic AD ... as long as you accept the fact that our best teams are basketball and golf. I personally think for the effort that is claimed that he puts in to football ... the results are mediocre at best.

Baseball is our best team considering football and basketball based on rankings. I've never looked at golf and how many colleges field a team, but I look at that as an individual sport.

Back to football, it is currently a liability that can't be fixed in the next two years without massive changes. And we haven't shown effective changes under TStan for football.

Animal02

Banned
Hey, man, welcome back! Sadly, you were 100% correct on your assessment of CGC from our the start. Hope all is well your way.
Thanks. All is good in Michigan. Just working like crazy....traveling the country. Just really p.oed the direction things have taken. I will never forget the anguish and fear of the parents of the underclassmen I talked with in Detroit....sadly their fears came true. Meanwhile on here...I was accused of being a Georgia fan.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What if tstan wants to finish this year w current dc and make change then?
No. TStan will put on his robe, grab a brandy, and walk up and down the hallways at Edge, looking at pictures of Heisman, Alexander and Dodd asking ... “What do you think fellas?”
Thats funny description.
Kind of describes all of us clicking away on internet.
Today - before the game over a the he said he was committed to "working the plan". I said any good plan needs tweaking - hs smiled . While a casual conversation , i think he is more involved than many think.

Thats a good one tstan sipping brandy in the edge. Here is the plack u might have seen at the edge.

Attachments

• 20211030_091716.jpg
    20211030_091716.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
No more excuses we need to improve and especially on the defense side of ball!!!!! We are so week and that Bc out strength coach is a more of a cheerleader than focus on developing strength.We are soft and weak Bc of our strength coach. Don’t get me wrong I like him but he is not Getting the job done he must go. I like Thacker but he must go too!!!

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m pretty sure if we didn’t have press conferences with our coaches I wouldn’t feel the way I do now.

To hear every week how we know where we are struggling and are focusing on it. But everyone is elite and great. Yet there feels to never be improvement week to week. Makes it really hard to buy in and care. Something about that fool me once …

Yet here I am. Still tuned in every weekend we play.

stech81

Helluva Engineer

Where do we go from here?​

The answer is Miami to lose game 6 and face another Top 10 QB if our DB's play better I do think we can hold them to a little over 400 yards passing

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. All is good in Michigan. Just working like crazy....traveling the country. Just really p.oed the direction things have taken. I will never forget the anguish and fear of the parents of the underclassmen I talked with in Detroit....sadly their fears came true. Meanwhile on here...I was accused of being a Georgia fan.
I remember being right there when slot of that happened. You told me personally at Firebird what was going to happen and I gotta say you called it! As much as I personally like Collins, this **** is getting to be to much to waste 3 hrs of a Saturday on. Like you said above about the ND trip, I just don’t know if I have the interest to drive 5 hrs, in potential freezing cold weather to watch us get absolutely embarrassed.