What teams would you like to see on future Georgia Tech football schedules?

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Aub, bama, Tenn, and ND. They are our traditional regional/national/old sec rivals. Rotate one of them in every year.

Wouldn't mind seeing vandy/ga southern/ucf/s fla/Tulane on the schedule either. Rotate one of them in as well. Games that we will win 90% of the time, Old rivals/regional rivals, and good recruiting areas.

These should be the only OOC games we ever schedule (plus fcs & dwags of course)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I would have listed Ole Miss, but we're playing them home and home in the future. Gotta do the Grove once if you're a diehard college fb fan.

For some reason I thought Alabama was back on the future schedule, but it appears it's off for good. It's a shame. GT-'Bama would be a great home and home given proximity.

GT-Auburn should be a permanent rival. Rotate home and home every 4 years.

We're playing UTe to starte 2017, but GT-UTe home and home would be great as well.

From my experience, GT and Clemson seem to be a pretty popular choice for fans from the SEC. Most SEC fans I've spoken with would love for their team to play GT.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Washington. Pacific Northwest trip. Yes, please.
Please this. Being in Seattle makes seeing the Jackets so difficult for me.

Bonuses. Beautiful stadium
anonymous-20150910123613.jpg

If you know the right people you can tailgate on boats
tailgating-5.jpg

They also call themselves the dawgs so hating them will come naturally.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer

tailgating-5.jpg

I hope they're more polite than Oregon fans!;) Since Oregon is going back to sucking the fans of the Ducks will disappear.:LOL:

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
Get the team out in places where projecting our brand helps the alumni/students and maybe re-engages some people who left the ATL metro for work.

1) Stanford
1a) Cal
1b) San Jose State (this would be like a 2- or 3-for-1)
2) Washington
3) Texas
4) Maryland

Beyond that, I'd like some unconventional matchups with schools that have a similar situation. Think like Northwestern or Purdue.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Get the team out in places where projecting our brand helps the alumni/students and maybe re-engages some people who left the ATL metro for work.

1) Stanford
1a) Cal
1b) San Jose State (this would be like a 2- or 3-for-1)
2) Washington
3) Texas
4) Maryland

Beyond that, I'd like some unconventional matchups with schools that have a similar situation. Think like Northwestern or Purdue.
Fresno State would be another possibility in lieu of SJSU

Techster

Helluva Engineer

tailgating-5.jpg

Spent a week out there last year exploring ONP. Fell in love with that state. I could see myself retiring there. Such a gorgeous place, and it's such an underrated state for lifestyle.