What teams would you like to see on future Georgia Tech football schedules?

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
What teams would y'all like to see Georgia Tech play in the future? Here are 10 teams I would like to see GT play in the future.

1)Auburn(GT-Auburn has a very long history)
2)LSU(I'd love GT to play LSU in a home and home series)
3)Alabama
4)Air Force
5)Army
6)Nebraska
7)Penn State(a home and home series would be cool)
8)Texas A&M
9)TCU
10)UCLA(I'd love a home and home series with the Bruins a trip to LA would be nice)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
For purely selfish reasons:

Michigan. CPJ vs Harbaugh. Would love to see our boys in the Big House then UM come here.
Washington. Pacific Northwest trip. Yes, please.
Stanford. For obvious reasons.
Texas. Austin trip would be awesome.
USCw. Taking the spread option to LA.
LSU. Night game in Death Valley.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Auburn. We've played them forever and we've usually done ok against them. Shoot, we're even in their fight song. There's no question they should be first.

Purdue. Playing the Boilermakers would be the engineering school Super Bowl. Besides, now that Coach Tiller has retired, they aren't as big a challenge as they used to be.

I'd say Bammer because I so very, very, very much like to beat them. Under present circumstances, however, the field is too tilted in their direction. Soon, however. Very soon.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
What teams would y'all like to see Georgia Tech play in the future? Here are 10 teams I would like to see GT play in the future.

1)Auburn(GT-Auburn has a very long history)
2)LSU(I'd love GT to play LSU in a home and home series)
3)Alabama
4)Air Force
5)Army
6)Nebraska
7)Penn State(a home and home series would be cool)
8)Texas A&M
9)TCU
10)UCLA(I'd love a home and home series with the Bruins a trip to LA would be nice)

Ones we can beat which would probably exclude most of those teams. For the love of God, is it not enough to play the likes of UGA, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Miami, UNC, and Christ alone who knows what with kick off classics, bowls and the like? When you throw in Pitt and Duke you have at least 7 teams on our schedule who routinely have higher recruiting rankings, more money more this and more that. I would prefer to address our issues with recruiting, staff, and administration support before going off to find another hill to die on. Off Rant Sorry.

Auburn. We've played them forever and we've usually done ok against them. Shoot, we're even in their fight song. There's no question they should be first.

Purdue. Playing the Boilermakers would be the engineering school Super Bowl. Besides, now that Coach Tiller has retired, they aren't as big a challenge as they used to be.

I'd say Bammer because I so very, very, very much like to beat them. Under present circumstances, however, the field is too tilted in their direction. Soon, however. Very soon.
We're in Bama's fight song, not Auburn's, unless we are mentioned in verses other than the first one, which is all I have ever heard.

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow
Auburn - classic rivalry, easy travel;
Florida - would love to see GT in the swamp;
Tennessee - clean seeep of SECe;
Texas - great exposure;
Michigan - even better exposure;
UCLA - need some west coast exposure;
Oregon - interesting match up;
Penn St. - don't like those guys;
Wisconsin - compelling matchup + Camp Randall

SouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
1. Bama - Why not go for the best. Tradition
2. Texas - Lets get weird in Austin
3. UCLA - LA trip would be the move. Really has nothing to do with the Bruins
4. Ohio State - Father in laws fav team. If we won he'd never hear the end of it

*Bonus game: Penn State@Bobby Dodd - solely because I hate James Franklin.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Notre Dame ... i know they don't count because of the quasi-ACC rotational deal, but yes, ND.

One of each from Auburn/Bama, Texas/Stanford, Cal/UCLA, the service academies.. and whatever offense Mike Leach is coaching.