Wesley Wells deserves his own thread

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I deeply regret this thread.

that said, tonight's game is a perfect example of how having a solid kicker changes you're thinking. Without a solid kicker, Coach Johnson probably runs it on 3rd and 6 in the 4th quarter, so that he can run it again on 4th and two, and pick up the first.

with confidence in his kicker, he goes for the Home run ball instead, relatively confident that he can score 3 even if they don't pick up the firsf

stech81

Helluva Engineer

that said, tonight's game is a perfect example of how having a solid kicker changes you're thinking. Without a solid kicker, Coach Johnson probably runs it on 3rd and 6 in the 4th quarter, so that he can run it again on 4th and two, and pick up the first.

with confidence in his kicker, he goes for the Home run ball instead, relatively confident that he can score 3 even if they don't pick up the firsf
For you because you have been great on here I am sorry . But in the first half the way y'all were moving the ball why run out the clock

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
This season, a few of Wells' relatives have sat next to us - different folks every game. Uncle, cousin, and this game - his grandma.

When I first sat down, she said 'I might be loud at times if that's alright', which I gladly encouraged her to! She is a super supportive, wonderful sweet lady who is immensely proud of her grandson . Yelled and cheered throughout.

Told her we all like her grandson and to have her thank him for the kicks. And that he needs a scholarship!

Edit add on - his uncle sat there in one of the first games, before Wells' even kicked. Told us his nephews name - Wesley Wells - and that we're going to remember his name. Wasn't wrong!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

HEY!! You edited your post after I responded! That's unacceptable!