Well we made the front page of TMZ

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Allowing that to happen two times in one day is a problem. They should’ve been sent home for the day. I’m surprised that the team doctor didn’t send Lance home since he had been knocked out. But yes, as I wrote, somebody filmed and released the video. Not normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent home to their dorm rooms??? They'd have just met somewhere else and fought there instead.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I believe the vast majority do. On or very near campus. Even if off campus, CPJ can't kick them off campus.

He can make them leave the locker room. Better yet, Lance should’ve been sent to the team doctor after the first KO. The second KO was absolutely unforgivable.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
He can make them leave the locker room.

Still wouldn't have prevented a 2nd fight.

Better yet, Lance should’ve been sent to the team doctor after the first KO.

Maybe he was.

The second KO was absolutely unforgivable.

How so? If you were in Step's shoes, and Lance came back determined to get a rematch, would you just allow Lance to batter you? Imo Lance was the primary aggressor in both instances. Took him a 2nd KO to learn the lesson. If he acted this way toward a thug, the thug would have continued to beat the S out of him after the KO. Imo Step used restraint by not continuing to beat Lance after the KOs. Possibly because he saw Step as a brother.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

You don’t know that Lance was the aggressor. Step could have slapped, pushed, etc. before Lance started walking up to him. This would explain why someone was already filming before the punches were thrown.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
You don’t know that Lance was the aggressor. Step could have slapped, pushed, etc. before Lance started walking up to him. This would explain why someone was already filming before the punches were thrown.

Very true, but lance is known to be a "talker"

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You could tell Step didn’t want to do it again but didn’t have a choice. He even said after he dropped him “don’t play with me *****” or something like that. I have two issues with this. 1) The person that leaked it and 2) senior leaders should’ve stepped in and tried to stop this. It looked like everyone was wanting it to happen.
I get it thst fights happen but everyone I’ve seen or been a part of with teammates you do it and it’s over and you shake hands. You’re “teammates” aren’t the ones that should stand there and let it happen, then say “oh ****! Why’d you do him like that”. Complete dysfunction in the locker room this year.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Pro tip: Don't mess with someone that has fight training.

My buddy is a well built 5'8 guy who for some reason people like to test. Unfortunately for those people, my buddy has been training in several disciplines of martial arts since he could walk. Multiple black belts in 3 disciplines...oh, and fighting is his job. He owns several martial arts training facilities, which means he practices multiple times a day everyday. I've seen him fold guys 3 times his size because big roided out dudes are stupid and like to pick on people that are smaller than them to act tough to other people. My friend is one of the nicest guys in the world, but every man has his limits.

Point is: Don't pick fights with strangers...because you may end up on the floor looking at the ceiling wondering how you got there.

(This post was done in an effort to change the subject because a lot of posters are getting carried away now...)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Pro tip: Don't mess with someone that has fight training.

My buddy is a well built 5'8 guy who for some reason people like to test. Unfortunately for those people, my buddy has been training in several disciplines of martial arts since he could walk. Multiple black belts in 3 disciplines...oh, and fighting is his job. He owns several martial arts training facilities, which means he practices multiple times a day everyday. I've seen him fold guys 3 times his size because big roided out dudes are stupid and like to pick on people that are smaller than them to act tough to other people. My friend is one of the nicest guys in the world, but every man has his limits.

Point is: Don't pick fights with strangers...because you may end up on the floor looking at the ceiling wondering how you got there.

(This post was done in an effort to change the subject because a lot of posters are getting carried away now...)
Everything you just said x1,000,000,000. Especially with everyone that’s in to mixed martial arts now. 15-20 years ago you get in a fight and it’s a fight with two “regular” guys. Now days one of those guys is about it and will mess you up bad. I use to box when I played basketball as cardio and I would try my best to walk away because a trained fighter will seriously hurt somebody.

Last edited:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Right here

Did you know i was in 2 fights in the facilities?
No?
You know why?
BECAUSE IT WASNT LEAKED!!! That’s the part that’s not normal

Raise your hand if you'v been punched by a GT football player .... {raises hand slowly}

I didn't go down though atleast. :cool: