Well we made the front page of TMZ

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The players know who filmed it. Trust me.

Whether not the player who filmed it released it, or someone got a hold of hit and released it is the question.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
The players know who filmed it. Trust me.

Whether not the player who filmed it released it, or someone got a hold of hit and released it is the question.
That player needs the boot. On the bright side, Step might have a future in MMA. I'm pretty sure there is an former Bama player doing well in the UFC.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Once again, SD and LA boxing is not the bad mojo . It's absolutely ridiculous that someone is leaking these videos, and that is the locker room problem.

You've got to be kidding. These are two seniors and are supposed to be your team leaders. Not only are they on the same team but same position group. It's embarrassing and shows lack of respect for the coaches and the program. The fact that someone is releasing the videos is just more disrespect but far from the main issue. Jerry was 100% with his earlier post on another thread, this team had no senior leadership.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Once again, SD and LA boxing is not the bad mojo . It's absolutely ridiculous that someone is leaking these videos, and that is the locker room problem.

Allowing that to happen two times in one day is a problem. They should’ve been sent home for the day. I’m surprised that the team doctor didn’t send Lance home since he had been knocked out. But yes, as I wrote, somebody filmed and released the video. Not normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
You've got to be kidding. These are two seniors and are supposed to be your team leaders. Not only are they on the same team but same position group. It's embarrassing and shows lack of respect for the coaches and the program. The fact that someone is releasing the videos is just more disrespect but far from the main issue. Jerry was 100% with his earlier post on another thread, this team had no senior leadership.

I can tell you don't understand the teenage/adolescent culture in 2017. That's fine. But you can try and trust those of us who do. Make no mistake, I HATE that the culture is what it is, but.... it is what it is.

Last time I'll weigh in here... the problem is the video getting out.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I can tell you don't understand the teenage/adolescent culture in 2017. That's fine. But you can try and trust those of us who do. Make no mistake, I HATE that the culture is what it is, but.... it is what it is.

Last time I'll weigh in here... the problem is the video getting out.

That’s analogous to saying the problem with the Kennedy assassination was Abraham Zapruder selling his 8mm video to Life magazine. Bottom line: No fights, no films. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, it does make noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Here’s my take FWIW

One of the two is a better fighter than football player and the other is a better football player than a fighter. Not sure either will ever play another down.

I felt all alone this year that this team wasn’t much of a TEAM. I’m not sure that I put 100% stock into the Falcon’s BROTHERHOOD deal. But, this not being a TEAM was really noticeable in the Virginia game. UVA players were hooping, hollering and firing each other up the whole game. We were basically just standing around on the sidelines. CPJ made comments about this on a couple of radio interviews this year. He said something to the effect that in this current day and age, if the players aren’t starting, they had just assume be playing on theirs phones. Basically not interested.

But, to be honest, CPJ’s continued offense vs. defense leads to this type of environment. I hate when CPJ rolls the defense under the bus. I agree with him most of the time, but I don’t think that it should continually be our offense did this and that, but the defense couldn’t get off the field etc. You never hear the DC say anything negative about the offense. The defensive players almost have to feel like red headed step children.

I heard several of the teams that played in the CHAMPIONSHIP games this weekend talking about playing for their brothers. They didn’t want to let their brothers down. The coaches talking about how much their players truly care for each other. I do believe there is a lot to be said for this.

Deleted member 2897

Still waiting for the thread to come up about multiple georgia players getting arrested this weekend.

And holy cow, only a $1,000 bond for 1 of them who got a DUI and Marijuana possession, driving 85 mph.