Well we made the front page of TMZ

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Raise your hand if you'v been punched by a GT football player .... {raises hand slowly}

I didn't go down though atleast. :cool:

You got punched by a football player and he still couldn't take you down in a ballet dance off?!!

(y)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Good grief let’s hope it ends here. If I took two naps in the same day after bouncing my face off of a guys fist, I would hope I would be smart enough to decline a third attempt.

Judging by how many times we sat back and watched Miami throw that out pass to get down the field for the game-winning score, I have my doubts about how many times our defense needs to be punched in the face before they respond differently.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
That’s the hardest hit he had all year!

If these guys hit the opposition like they do their teammates then we might have won a few games. It is sad that someone connected with the team decided to release this video for $ in all probability. They were probably just clowning around but there is the possibility that this incident underlines the talk of possible locker room issues on this team.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You don’t know that Lance was the aggressor. Step could have slapped, pushed, etc. before Lance started walking up to him. This would explain why someone was already filming before the punches were thrown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I said imo. But the videographer may have known it was coming from words said. Words usually precede actions in these deals.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Good grief let’s hope it ends here. If I took two naps in the same day after bouncing my face off of a guys fist, I would hope I would be smart enough to decline a third attempt.

I like the grit. At least he's improving with each round....didn't lead with his chin 2nd time.:D