Welcome, Mr. Snoddy!

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Yep. He still didn't make SUPER sharp cuts, but if he can run with power, his speed makes him a homerun hitter. Makes one feel better about next year, at the very least.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
FWIW, I still think his biggest play of the season was that Kick Return against VT. That game could easily have been a loss if he doesn't jump over a guy in the endzone and avert a sure safety before running it out to like the 40.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I think he just needed some confidence, been hearing that he was nothing but a track star for so long. Looks to have a bright future now

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
ACC speed when you think about FSU, Miami and GT. Our speed killed Pitt today. It should kill UVa too.
I hope it does kill UVA too. It was pretty obvious that PITT was lacking in defensive speed today. They are a physical bunch but chasing plays is not their strength. That sideline looked pretty far away for their LBs. We present a different challenge for every defense. I usually pay no attention to defensive rankings before our games, because usually it doesn't translate to playing us. We have made some really good defenses look silly, especially good defenses agains the run.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
The main thing is that we simply reloaded again. Perkins gets hurt and both Snoddy and Zenon step up big time. And, of course, Deon Hill has his usual good game.

And, of course again, Zach gets hurt and Days has his first 100 yard day (but hold on to that football there). If this outfit had the depth on D it has on O the year would be truly great. And, of course for the third time, we did until some of the players help the need to transfer, quit, or let down slightly on their studies. Too bad about that.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Snoddy use to look like he was playing with concrete boots the first five yards...now he's much more decisive and runs like a bat out of Hades once the ball gets in his hands. It comes with being comfortable in your assignments and getting familiar with the system.

You guys realize we have 2 state champions in the 100m in our backfield? It was a thing of beauty watching guys reach for air as Snoddy and JT were passing them and just obliterating their pursuit angles.