Welcome, Mr. Snoddy!

Squints

Helluva Engineer
It's only one game but I will say that what I saw yesterday makes me feel a little bet better about the A-back situation next year.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
PJ had a kid at Southern, Zzream Walden, who had been a track star at Wheeler too. But he struggled at A-back. He was moved to D-back, struggled there. Moved back to A-back and still struggled. But his senior year, the light came on, and he was a terror at A-back. One of the nicest kids in the world (and Jeff Monken really couldn't say enough good things about him, either) and it just took a while for him to get it to click.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Us old guys remember " bullet Bob Hayes " Olympic speedster and Dallas cowboy receiver. We have our own version of bullet, but ours can play rb. I vote roll right and pass deep to left ab "bullet" . Dallas QB would look to see if single coverage and at second 3 after snap would throw a high pass as far as he could. Bullet bod would be at full speed and slow down slightly to catch. This guy brings lots of different talent to game.
Hayes was the first receiver I ever saw, where the QB would throw long and high and he would run under it. No moves, no cuts, just speed.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
Snoddy is a example of why we shouldn't draw final conclusions on the value of players so quickly. Experience is extremely important and I am often surprised how quickly young players are condemned for making some bad plays that stand out in a game. This is a young team and I am enjoying the season, with its up and downs. I even think that Kallon may put in some 4 star performances next year :)

Yep. We did it to Perkins too.

/