Watching Temple vs Duke,,,,Impressive!!

GT_EE78

Banned
Come on man. If you’re playing as an underdog you better do everything you can (within the rules) to give yourself an edge and establish a mindset that you won’t take any sh**. If you’re a football player at Temple you’re an underdog. If you’re a 5’11 QB such as Reggie Ball you’re an underdog. If you’re GT playing UGA, you’re an underdog.

Trash talking is part of grown man sports. There’s definitely a line you don’t cross, but I don’t want guys on my team playing scared. I want our guys to go and get it, and scared money don’t make no money.

I won’t even touch the part of your post calling trash talking on a football field “thuggery.” Just know that as a fellow alum, it’s embarrassing that you said that.
When did reggie to allthat growin to get to 5'11? musta been a late spurt around age 22

alagold

Helluva Engineer
After watching a few minutes, I was starting to believe the jump from Temple to GT should be easy for Collins. The Temple band played Mo Bamba.

But then, something peculiar happened. Temple forced a punt.

I think it ironic that Temple (that lowly team) is playing in a bowl (better?) AFTER us. -And folks were complaining about getting GC who led them to that bowl..

slugboy

Staff member
I’m sure it’s been leaked, but the difference to me between knowing tonight vs tomorrow (or next week) isn’t that much.

While we’re in a dead period and not coaching, it doesn’t affect the players or the play, either.

Went and looked at the “20 hour rule”: https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/20-Hour-Rule-Document.pdf . Only 8 hours per week off season, and the strength coach technically can’t even tell the coaches what they saw in training. The new coaches can’t do much right now, afaik.

Totally possible I’m misunderstanding this—just my best guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk