Watching Temple vs Duke,,,,Impressive!!

Animal02

Banned
GT is class. We don’t gain advantage fron trash talking. Dodd would not have accepted it & neither does sa(t)an now. My opinion.
Always remember my head coach's advice.....If the other team was trash talking....point at the scoreboard. If you could not just point at the scoreboard, you had no business trash talking in the first place.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This game was only interesting to see what kind of schemes/formations/styles were run to get an idea of what we will see next year.

Temple winning or losing can’t be correlated to future success or failure at Tech. Different players in each program.

That being said. I’m not excited about the OC.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
This game was only interesting to see what kind of schemes/formations/styles were run to get an idea of what we will see next year.

Temple winning or losing can’t be correlated to future success or failure at Tech. Different players in each program.

That being said. I’m not excited about the OC.
We will probably be a good bit different with our scheme on offense. It’s been stated that the scheme they ran was not really what the OC normally does, but he had to change due to personnel. I think we will see more RPO’s, options, and screen game with some shots down field. Hoping we run a lot of stuff like Clemson.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't like Duke, so rooting for Temple. They do not make it easy though, with their trash talking thuggery. I never liked it when Reggie did it, and I will be an embarrassed alum if Collins promotes that type of behavior in anyway.

Want us to be physical for sure, but without all of the "after play getting in people's face" stuff.

Hopefully, they are only acting like that because he is gone.
Oh you mean kinda like Malik Rivera shoving a guy down to celebrate making a third down stop...oh wait

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Honestly I like the offense that said he should have run the ball more. GT is built to run the ball.

JackD

Georgia Tech Fan
These lower tier bowl games are simply not indicative of the quality of the teams playing in them . Last night should be all the evidence you need for that.