@VT

ZacketJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm just a lowly fan who was never able to rise above the competition of church league basketball, but I get the impression that this team isn't getting enough credit. At what point does success against good teams stop getting labeled a fluke?

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
I live in Northern Virginia and for some reason this game is blacked out on ESPN3. You would think I'd be in one of the target markets for the game...

99jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm just a lowly fan who was never able to rise above the competition of church league basketball, but I get the impression that this team isn't getting enough credit. At what point does success against good teams stop getting labeled a fluke?
I think this team has its limits when it comes to talent. However, this team is realizing it's potential because they play smart and they play to what they do well. I have always thought that a team lacking talent could outplay more talented competition when they play like this.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
A little concerned to only be up one with Stephens playing like he did. We can't count on that in the second half. We somehow have to figure out a zone. Who can break it down and create with the dribble or pass?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Ain't over yet, but it's looking like we let this one get away from us. When we have scoring droughts we need someone that can step up and get to the line. Okogie is my first thought, but maybe he's not quite ready for that.