Virginia

Squints

Helluva Engineer
I, for one, have missed you on the baseball forum here, @Squints. Hope this indicates you'll be 'around' more. Love seeing your insights.

Ha. Thanks for the kind words! I'd bet I'm one of the younger guys on the board so my life has started to move from young with plenty of free time to a little less young with a lot less free time. I've lurked around a lot but haven't been able to participate all that much. C'est la vie.

And calling them insights is too generous. I'm just guessing like everyone else on here. :)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ha. Thanks for the kind words! I'd bet I'm one of the younger guys on the board so my life has started to move from young with plenty of free time to a little less young with a lot less free time. I've lurked around a lot but haven't been able to participate all that much. C'est la vie.

And calling them insights is too generous. I'm just guessing like everyone else on here. :)
Well that getting older stuff probably implies good stuff... so, congrats on all that. I also should have added your avatar is the best & I instinctively grin whenever I see it!