• VT by 7-13

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • VT by 14+

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmonty71

Banned
To all the naysayers that say we can't beat VT.....can't really express how I feel about ya without risking a ban. I'm damn sure glad I don't have to rely on you quitters to watch my back. If push ever came to shove...all you would do is likely...watch. I bet you have already sold your uga game tickets to mutt fans.

That's good though. Wouldn't want y'all to have to bear hearing mutt fans barking in the stands...you'd probably need counseling and meds to recover from the trauma. Sissies.
My heart says yes... we will win. My heads says... No.. I think we will be much better next year. Bud Foster is going to dare us to pass. He will load the box. I think TM has the skills, just needs to be refined.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I say let’s start Lucas Johnson and see what happens. Pull the old Switcheroo for the qb position like last year. What have we got to lose? Oh yah, that’s right another game.

31-23 VT sorry guys but I hope I’m wrong

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
IF we win it’s going to be a low scoring squeaker. This feels like a defensive battle. Maybe we can win a 14-13 game or a 17-16 game for once.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
If I’m Foster I’d make us throw for sure. 9 guys in the box...man up on the receivers and ABs and make us beat you down field. TaQuon has basically shown that this is our weakness for sure.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I wish I felt better about it because i almost desperately want the right Tech to win. I think we need one and this would be a big one. But Bud Foster always plays Johnson's offense tough -- only Venables schemes it better -- and Marshall does not, in my mind, have a good grasp on the options. They will force us into throwing and that is not where we want to be. I am hoping to be badly wrong.