• VT by 7-13

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • VT by 14+

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
I feel pretty good about this game. Go look at Virginia Tech’s schedule. It’s not materially different from ours. I think we’re going to win this one. 27-23, Jackets.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I predict Swarm Chat will suck *** as always....it's 100% guarantee win or lose.

Just go to the game and make some damn noise for the D. If you can't do that just stay home. You won't be missed.

If you are at the game and bitching in chat about the D, while they are on the field, I can pretty much guarantee you aren't making noise for the D. You might as well not show up either.

Have a good rest of the week.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Ever have a suspicion that things might not go the way you think? I've got that suspicion. My mind tells me that we will win or lose a close, hard fought game to VT this Saturday.

There's a small part of me that thinks this will go very badly. For VT.

I'll go big and go with that nagging suspicion.

GT and TQM finally put it all together and exorcise the demons to beat VT in a drubbing, ala the first half of UT. 42-17 GT

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
VT 20
GT 10
I blame it on the weather being in the 50s since it doesn't look like its suppose to rain.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
According to the first 8 games of this season, we either win pulling away or lose a close a game. Our O has yet to fire on all cylinders for an entire game and our Special Teams are a total clucker fvck. I REALLY hope I'm wrong...

20-17 Turkeys win

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
If, and it's a YUGE if, we can get some sort of even average passing game going, and get a lead of say 10 points at half, I think we can get this one. Say GT 31 - VT 27.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
We won last year because VT was not prepared for MJ. I don't know what we will have this year they are not prepared for, but we better find something. A passing game, outside runs...something.

34-21 but I don't know who has what.

Deleted member 2897

Well, the string keeps going. Last week I predicted we'd score 37 points. (Of course, I predicted Virginia would only score 22, so I missed that part. I mean, they should have only scored that many, but that's a topic for another day.)

So since this one feels like a 19-13 Virginia Tech win, I will go with the logical outcome and say 26-23 Georgia Tech. We will make 4 FGs. Virginia Tech will have 5 safeties, 1 FG, 3 missed FG, 1 regular touchdown, and 1 touchdown with a 2 point conversion. Just a regular day...