Virginia Tech Postgame

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
No offense to TM, but if he’s the starter next week, CPJ is crazy.
You know how PJ can be with experience/"loyalty". If Marshall is healthy and gets the reps in practice then it cuold be Marshall. I found it interesting though that Oliver knew before Tuesday's practice that he wold be starting.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I don’t get tricked by fools gold. UNC has quit so I expect GT to roll, but UVA, Miami, & Jawja will not be allow it.

5-7
I agree completely but UVA and Miami are not great either. I actually think we’ll have a much harder time against UVA than Miami so I’m hoping we can pull off the next 2 and we’ll have a good bit of confidence for when UVA comes into town.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Also, uga is not good against the run. I don’t think we can string out outside plays with TQM against them because their speed on D will stop that but if we can play like we did last night, we can put up points.

Animal02

Banned
You know how PJ can be with experience/"loyalty". If Marshall is healthy and gets the reps in practice then it cuold be Marshall. I found it interesting though that Oliver knew before Tuesday's practice that he wold be starting.
Why is it interesting? TM was hurt and was not going to practice from what I read. All this "loyalty/stubbornness" crap is just projection from "fans".

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Great win. I am one confused fan at this point though. Im not sure how we go from not being able to do anything at all against Duke to doing whatever we want against VT. We used to have hot and cold seasons. We have apparently figured out how to be extremely hot or extremely cold from game to game now. The inconsistency is a little maddening. Kudos to Oliver, the offensive line, and the defense. After getting punched in the mouth early the defense responded nicely with 5 straight stops. I guess it helps when the VT offense is on the sidelines for 75% of the game though.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Great win. I am one confused fan at this point though. Im not sure how we go from not being able to do anything at all against Duke to doing whatever we want against VT. We used to have hot and cold seasons. We have apparently figured out how to be extremely hot or extremely cold from game to game now. The inconsistency is a little maddening. Kudos to Oliver, the offensive line, and the defense. After getting punched in the mouth early the defense responded nicely with 5 straight stops. I guess it helps when the VT offense is on the sidelines for 75% of the game though.
Virginia Tech has the 98th ranked defense in FBS now:LOL:

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Interested to see how TO does when we're not averaging 7+ ypc. Cautiously optimistic for UNC, U, and Hoos.
TO did a very good job but what people need to realize is how many yards he got before being touched. That goes to how well the OL played. I would say probably their best game yet in regards to who we were playing.