Virginia postgame discussion

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
We just aren't very good. Probably not even a bowl team this year. I'm not sure what it is but even the really experienced guys on both sides are not playing great. Hopefully we can beat at least one of UGA or VT this year and then make some staff changes, whether on O, D, or even the strength and conditioning staff. We need to shake things up some how.

Coach has said how the ACC has gotten better across the board and there are no more cakewalk games. I'm fearing that while everyone has gotten better, we have failed to adapt and are going to become the W everyone starts to circle on the schedule at the beginning of the year.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Can't blame recruiting, calls going the wrong way, or even the weather since we were up 15. Just really sad for these guys. Can't seem to get it together.

Good job #12 today! Forced fumble, pick 6, and tackles.

Hoping for a sneak surprise win next week.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I don't see it next week. Today was the turning point of the season. Hopefully we win at Duke but a 3 game losing streak going to a stadium with 3,000 fans and no energy doesn't look good. I'm hoping a 5-6 & a 4-4 ACC record gets us a waiver to a bowl to get the reps for next year. We have given 3 wins away this year.....

gtpimp

Georgia Tech Fan
(Un)special teams lost this one, then the lack of identity on offense (play calling, finishing a close first to poor qb play, guess they feed off each other), then the last drive defense. The d is the last part of the triumvirate that needs to take blame