@VCU

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
YES, YES, YES! I don't know if CPast is the difference, but we lost every one of these close games the past couple years. Great road win!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Jackets are undefeated when kg04 wears his navy/gold baby socks. Wore them for the uGA game and tonite.

Coincidence? Nope.

Seriously though, great win tonite. Fun yet heart -wrenching game to watch.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
This may have already been mentioned, but on CJP's radio show he said Tadric had his best days of practice this week. I guess he was right.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Well, *that* was a surprise. I kept expecting us to fold and fade, but we somehow managed to hang on. Not sure it means much beyond what Peacone has already observed....I guess we'll see soon enough if any corners have been turned.

By the way, have we brought Hewitt back to coach our FT shooting or what? It is miserable!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Perfect type of win. A win where there was a lot of teaching moments.

The best thing I noticed is that this team showed absolutely no hesitation when VCU made their runs. CJP allowed them to play through it and they responded. This team may not have the talent that it needs to but I think the mentality is already there.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Great win! I would say we beat the officials too at the end but we probably would have missed the free throws anyways. We really need to improve free throws or we'll lose a few games that we have no business winning but are somehow in it anyways. They played hard but that whole overtime was incredibly sloppy by both teams. I'm sure CJP knows this. He didn't look too happy even with the win.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
The only thing that would have made me happier would be to have our freshman on the floor in the last 5 mins and overtime.

This is a legit win on the road against a good team.

I am excited about GT basketball for the first time in a decade.

/

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Perfect type of win. A win where there was a lot of teaching moments.

The best thing I noticed is that this team showed absolutely no hesitation when VCU made their runs. CJP allowed them to play through it and they responded. This team may not have the talent that it needs to but I think the mentality is already there.

+1