UVA Game Thread

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I like Gregory as a man, but c'mon. If he doesn't get Jaylen Brown he is fired. Even if he does somehow land him, that might not even allow him to keep his job.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I like Gregory as a man, but c'mon. If he doesn't get Jaylen Brown he is fired. Even if he does somehow land him, that might not even allow him to keep his job.
I'd rather not land JB just to get rid of Gregory. JB will only play 1 year of college ball and we'd only end up in the NIT with him. The year after he's gone it'll be back to what you just saw.

ctcjb

Georgia Tech Fan
Is there a precedent for making a coaching change mid-season? I know we see it sometimes in football, but has there been a major college that recently made the change mid-season?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

We're beyond the point where that'll save him. I'm sorry but ... that's just reality.

We should petition the NCAA to let us play an un-defended half. Even then I think it'd be tight between us and UVA.

ETA: Sorry to be such a nega-Jacket but I'm just off the reservation at this point.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Jaylen Brown can't save this program. I hope he goes somewhere where he can be successful.

I dunno if I can watch much more of this.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm with you there. I don't want to sound like a **** fan but I haven't enjoyed at Tech game since 09-10 with Shumpert,Lawal and Favors and that was hard to watch at times. This program is on the verge if become absolutely irrelevant. There has to be a big time hire or we are going to turn into the Northwestern of the ACC.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I agree, he won't be tossed mid season.

I dunno if I can watch more games though, it just doesn't interest anymore, and that hasn't happened........ever.....