UVA Game Thread

Gibson

Georgia Tech Fan
Gibson.. good to see you here. Looking forward to your insightful post.

Next time you ref one of Jaylen's games, be sure and wear those GT socks! LOL

Only had Jalen once this year, haven't done much HS otherwise. I may see him in post season but that's TBD. Good kid, hope he picks GT.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We will be within 3 points at half time (either ahead or behind) we’ll stay close to them the whole 2nd half and have a 3 point lead with about 5:30 left in the 2nd half and UVA will pull away as we fail to hit a basket and UVA will win by 5.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
The biggest miss by far has been Monte Morris. I live in Flint. He's from Flint. I've worked out with him in the summers, know his old HS coach personally and pushed GT on him as much as I could while he was at Beecher High School. BG backed off when he knew he was getting Poole. As far as stars and rankings coming out of HS I would've too but Monte is the best pure pg in college basketball and it's not even close.

this is the dude at Iowa st that has the best asst/TO ratio in the country,right? of course,he is feeding guys who can actually shoot,plus they run a LOT,and get easy baskets--so he would probably only be 6:1 in ratio SIGH

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
He wouldn't get many assists here. Tough to get them playing pass back with the wings for 32 seconds before heaving a three or just turning the ball over after a shot clock violation.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think to make the game entertaining for me tonite I will take a shot of Crown Royal XO each time we have a shot clock violation or fail to score out of a time out. I did this once while the guy at George Mason was the coach but it was each time we failed to inbound the ball and waste a timeout. Got pretty drunk a few times with that one.
Drink!

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
We need a dang point guard.....smh we use to be Point guard U and now we are Point Guard Boo. Travis showed ability last year before the injury. This year it seems like he air balls almost every shot. Heyward and Heath are pretty solid and generic back up PG's. I am really tired of watching this type of bball. Our offense has no flow to it and very little ball movement/player movement. It makes me want to take a nap....I really hope some things change. I miss the old days :(

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think to make the game entertaining for me tonite I will take a shot of Crown Royal XO each time we have a shot clock violation or fail to score out of a time out. I did this once while the guy at George Mason was the coach but it was each time we failed to inbound the ball and waste a timeout. Got pretty drunk a few times with that one.
@RyanS12 DRINK AGAIN!

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
UVA does a good job double teaming at the post. We can't get good shots. Stephens and Bolden miss every time from the field.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Us on O:
Hold ball, pass ball, hold ball, lose the ball, regain the ball, pass to MGH, then have him drive and sometimes make it

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Us on O:
Hold ball, pass ball, hold ball, lose the ball, regain the ball, pass to MGH, then have him drive and sometimes make it

:LOL: You're killing me. "and sometimes make it" :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Between you and @dtm1997 literally trying to get a guy to die of alcohol poisoning, I'm gonna laugh myself to sleep.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I think BG makes his players worst..I mean how come every year no one can make a free throw? These offensive sets are awful and there is absolutely no ball movement! 1 assist!!!!!! 1 assist!! That's pathetic....I can't wait until he is fired...I think he's garbage. His recruiting sucks too..has to play three transfers. This team is awful. Looks like an average high school team. This will be my only post during the basketball season. I used to be obsessed with GT basketball until BG started putting this product on the court..I know PH kinda screwed him but he's had his time and I feel like they are getting worse.