USF Postgame #USFvsGT

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
what is the glaring weakness you see in Graham? Put him in and let’s roll and grow and build.

Long term I think playing him and taking the lumps is the best play. LJ's weakness is that his strength is out of sync with the rest of the team. He's not a good enough passer to make up for the rest of the team's weakness. Oliver's weakness is that he is just not suited for an offense that needs to be able to have a good passing game. This year he might be the best choice but long term his skillset limits us imo. Graham's weakness is I don't see a true obvious strength. He's a good runner, but not really to the point where I think we can lean on it heavily. Passing it looks like he has potential, but with the rest of the team the way it is I don't see him being effective in that area this year anyways. His biggest strength is his potential to develop into what we need, which is why I think he should play. But right now only one of our QBs has a real strength we can lean on, which is Oliver's running, and the team desperately needs a strength at the QB spot to build around.

So maybe glaring wasn't the right word for him, but to me it's pretty clear that he isn't really the answer for the issues we have this year. But as I don't really think we do have an answer for them, I think playing him is the best choice.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Was disappointing with what I saw from Lucas today? Didn't throw down field much and when he did, he wasn't effective at all. 11-17 if fine but for 45 yards just seems like a waste of plays. As annoying as it was to watch last week, the best strategy today was to run Tobias. USF didn't respect the downfield passing and they were loading the box, which made things difficult for Mason, who still did a great job! Problem right now is we don't have much of an offensive identity, so it's tough to say who should playing QB. Nobody has separated themselves, and Graham hasn't gotten enough possessions, so I'm assuming we'll see a lot more rotation next week against a more inferior opponent. Defense looked great and Pressley is a weapon.
The one throw to camp down the hash was not a bad throw, need more effort out of camp on that play. He could’ve easily drawn a Pass Interference call,

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Wow, hire some game time coaches please. No reason for this game to be this close. No reason to be within 3 tds.

No reason lol....

We lost to them last year, are switching systems, and return little production.

But yeah, no reason.