USF Postgame #USFvsGT

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-9-7_17-15-6.png

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Guys were open. Our QBs either didn't see them, or weren't able to execute the pass. This worries me... A LOT. Outside of Citadel and Temple, the competition is going to step up. If we don't get better execution from our QBs this could get ugly once we get into ACC play.

I don't want to criticize any SAs, but I'm starting to see why CPJ had to use the guys he did at QB. My hope is the QBs start to "get it" and develop.

Mason is a workhorse.

Say what you want about Tobias, but he's saving our bacon on offense right now. Coaches need to come up with better play designs for him.

Harvin is the man...but we already knew that.

Defense is getting better, and they played tough when we needed to. We actually saw some semblance of pass rush!

If we don't play better on offense, this isn't going to be good for bowl game prospects.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Guys were open. Our QBs either didn't see them, or weren't able to execute the pass. This worries me... A LOT. Outside of Citadel and Temple, the competition is going to step up. If we don't get better execution from our QBs this could get ugly once we get into ACC play.

I don't want to criticize any SAs, but I'm starting to see why CPJ had to use the guys he did at QB. My hope is the QBs start to "get it" and develop.

Mason is a workhorse.

Say what you want about Tobias, but he's saving our bacon on offense right now. Coaches need to come up with better play designs for him.

Defense is getting better, and they played tough when we needed to. We actually saw some semblance of pass rush!

If we don't play better on offense, this isn't going to be good for bowl game prospects.
I don't think people should make plans on going to a Bowl Game this season.......just sayin';)

Mason is a workhorse.

I agree, as I said, let TO play. He can throw and knows what to do. Example RPO to Brown. Now Brown needs to grow up a bit and stay in bounds.

CousCous

Georgia Tech Fan
Nice to get a dub. The mantra this year is improve and we certainly did that today. Still plenty of work in front of us. We were in 2nd and 12 all day today, so would love to see some consistency on first down getting in front of the sticks. FWIW the student section exceeded my expectations. I think that is awesome with so many croots on the flats.

GO JACKETS!!!!