Update on Jabari

mmbt0ne

Jolly Good Fellow
He has his grades., so to me no news is good news.

They'd know if his grades were bad enough to keep him ineligible. They wouldn't know if the NCAA had cleared him, because that requires a response from them.

My guess would be, unless we have the worst support staff in the nation (doubt it) or they're just keeping news quiet (seems pointless) then they've gotten his grades and submitted them to the NCAA to get an okay.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If Bobby Boucher can get eligible, anybody can.

bobby_boucher_test.jpg

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
There's no strife in the family? IIRC Papa Days was not happy with Jabari's grades and there was some publicized tough love. Did Jabari have a falling out and eliminate the "Days" from his name?

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
There's no strife in the family? IIRC Papa Days was not happy with Jabari's grades and there was some publicized tough love. Did Jabari have a falling out and eliminate the "Days" from his name?

Yes. I don't think they are his biological parents anyway, at least one of them isn't. Synjyn and Jabari aren't actually blood brothers; from what I understand Jabari was an adopted cousin or something of that sort.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I had heard about the Jabari Hunt thing as well and wondered if it were about the public tongue lashing Mr. days gave him in the paper.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
[/QUOTE]"Look at them as A's at most other schools. B proud!"[/QUOTE]

I just graduated from KSU with a 3.3. I assure you, a B at Tech is worth something, whereas a degree from KSU isn't.

GT_ATL

Georgia Tech Fan
While we're discussing grades, I had a fairly major disappointment this semester and got my first B in a while. 27 straight credit hours of A's before this one. Such is life.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
"Look at them as A's at most other schools. B proud!"

I just graduated from KSU with a 3.3. I assure you, a B at Tech is worth something, whereas a degree from KSU isn't.

Okay dude, now I'm gonna get on your case.

Since you've graduated, it's TIME for you to go to GT for your masters. HTS will do. ;)

You are quite easily smart enough to do this, I've read enough of your posts to have complete confidence in this. So Do It!!! :)

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
Okay dude, now I'm gonna get on your case.

Since you've graduated, it's TIME for you to go to GT for your masters. HTS will do. ;)

You are quite easily smart enough to do this, I've read enough of your posts to have complete confidence in this. So Do It!!! :)

Thanks for you bode of confidence, but God has better things in store for me!

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Yes. I don't think they are his biological parents anyway, at least one of them isn't. Synjyn and Jabari aren't actually blood brothers; from what I understand Jabari was an adopted cousin or something of that sort.
This is correct. I remember meeting the family before Jabari arrived on campus and they were talking about all of that. Synjyn and Jabari arent blood related. Jabari was adopted into the family. From what I was told.