Update on Jabari

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
From CPJ after practice...said they still dont know if JHD can play in the Orange Bowl....may not know until Friday.

CPJ did say that if he practice with the varsity he would be at DT.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Does he just have to make minimum grades this semester or does he have to make higher grades this semester to improve his cumulative GPA? If you can give something like that out…

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Would love to see him play in the OB. Was really excited about him before he was ruled ineligible. Really shows what kind of character he has to stick around, light it up on the scout team, and have the possibility to play in the bowl game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Does he just have to make minimum grades this semester or does he have to make higher grades this semester to improve his cumulative GPA? If you can give something like that out…

I think the issue was APR, not GPA. So, I suspect passing his classes would put him back on track.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
CPJ said that Jabari is at 288 :wideyed::wideyed:

c8fce312f321a767d12a4f0c2a01ef01433b312c22910cca0bcdd5ad9549aa01.jpg

That's hauss. If he can move well he'll be a hell of a threat.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Hopefully he uses his setback as the proverbial chip on his shoulder and plays very very angry. Really hoping he just obliterates everything in front of him. Having him with Glanton/Henderson (whichever one doesn't redshirt) could just be exactly what this defense needs next year....... good gawd I'm excited!