Up Next Louisville

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think some people are letting a win over a terrible team cloud things a bit.

We lost handily to a Pitt team who has gotten blown out twice, and lost to what was thought to be the worst team in the ACC and followed it up with a performance that can only be described as a comedy of errors. Could we win? Sure. Is there any reason to be confident that we'll beat any acc team on the road this year? Not with what we have shown.
Louisville hasn't shown me anything that would make me think GT will lose to them.........................................just sayin';)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

We lost handily to a Pitt team who has gotten blown out twice, and lost to what was thought to be the worst team in the ACC and followed it up with a performance that can only be described as a comedy of errors. Could we win? Sure. Is there any reason to be confident that we'll beat any acc team on the road this year? Not with what we have shown.

I'll breathe a sigh of relief to win by a single point.

stech81

Helluva Engineer

I understand you thinking that, I think some peoples hate for CPJ clouds things a bit also.

We were one bad call on a fake punt away from winning. I think also that CPJ getting back to basics and running 4 or 5 plays will make the difference.