Up Next Louisville

Taking this one game at a time. I watched the FSU game and frankly I don't know what to take away from it. UL seems to run out of a pro style with a lot of drop back passes. Not the hurry up tempo we have seen, That Freshman running back is pretty good but as many times as Pass was hit I am not sure about their O-line.

Defense, again not sure what to make here either. FSU never really drove the ball as they scored on big plays. Now Kenny Cooper better be ready because their NG weighs 400lbs.

I think if we play like yesterday, fundamentals and limited mistakes we win.

I know they will make a deal about Van Gorder having played us, but he never did well against us while at UGA and his players have not seen our offense.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t watch the whole game because it took me FOREVER to get home from the GT game because of repaving. The only thing I took away from the game was that Louisville wanted to lose more than FSU; it was pretty ugly. Louisville was -2 in turnovers in this game and -7 for the season so hopefully they will keep up this trend on Friday (GT is even for the season, for perspective). Louisville does have the ability to pass and their QB can run. I think our linebackers will need to have a big game.

I’ll be there cheering our Jackets on. Anybody else heading to Louisville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t watch the whole game because it took me FOREVER to get home from the GT game because of repaving. The only thing I took away from the game was that Louisville wanted to lose more than FSU; it was pretty ugly. Louisville was -2 in turnovers in this game and -7 for the season so hopefully they will keep up this trend on Friday (GT is even for the season, for perspective). Louisville does have the ability to pass and their QB can run. I think our linebackers will need to have a big game.

If their QB can run, job one will be finding a way to stop him. The SF QB killed us doing that.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
If their QB can run, job one will be finding a way to stop him. The SF QB killed us doing that.

I don’t think he does run very often but he does appear to have the wheels. I think Blake Barnett also falls into this category.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I’ve done some more digging into Louisville’s QB. He’s definitely not a running QB but I think he can and will run if given a wide open field. I also went back and looked at Blake Barnett. He ran the ball for 91 yards in 16 attempts against us and he ran for a total of 22 yards in 27 attempts in the other three games he played.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I’ve done some more digging into Louisville’s QB. He’s definitely not a running QB but I think he can and will run if given a wide open field. I also went back and looked at Blake Barnett. He ran the ball for 91 yards in 16 attempts against us and he ran for a total of 22 yards in 27 attempts in the other three games he played.

Neither one of Loserville's quarterbacks are top shelf players. I think Loserville finishes 3-9 and Bobby Petrino is fired or leaves for another head coaching job somewhere else(North Carolina?)

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

I’m thinking of going. It depends on open seats on flights as to if I make it or not. I fly standby.

Deleted member 2897

Can confirm they have Jabba The Hut at Nose Tackle. JTH was real good at giving directions and taking up space, but remember he never leaves his space. I think our Center will spend most of the game running by him to get somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I worry a bit about Friday night on the road. Funny things happen in those kind of games. I think we win by around 10 though.

Deleted member 2897

Yes i'm aware of that;) Louisville sucks and is very beatable and will be beaten by GT:cool:

At some point we have to get the road monkey off our back. Louisville just lost at home against a team that has already given up on the season long ago.

Deleted member 2897

GT will beat Louisville and Louisville will limp to a 3-9 finish:cool: It will really chap Louisville's arse when they go 3-9 and their rival Kentucky goes 11-1:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

There are a few people on this board on record as saying we'll go 2-10. Well, we have the 2. I'd like to get #3 as soon as possible. And there's some more that said 3-9. I'd like to get win #4 against Duke in 2 weeks.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I think some people are letting a win over a terrible team cloud things a bit.

We lost handily to a Pitt team who has gotten blown out twice, and lost to what was thought to be the worst team in the ACC and followed it up with a performance that can only be described as a comedy of errors. Could we win? Sure. Is there any reason to be confident that we'll beat any acc team on the road this year? Not with what we have shown.