Uniforms vs Louisville

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
In the fifties we wore GNG when we were not able to wear our GWG. It was all we had, don't remember seeing any white until later.
1726838970745.png

example

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
GNN at least has gold helmets. We once did WNW in 2019 vs NC State and that one was awful.

We've never done WNN, if we ever wear that this message board might riot. I'd genuinely throw up.
2019 NC State was WNN actually. We did WNW for 2021 Pitt, which I thought was funny because it was like we were trying to look like Penn State for intimidation.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
If we win Saturday will anyone really care what color pants we wore? If your answer to that is still yes then you really have your priorities screwed up and might want to start watching Project Runway again.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
If we win Saturday will anyone really care what color pants we wore? If your answer to that is still yes then you really have your priorities screwed up and might want to start watching Project Runway again.
I care a little, not much, but the superstition I can't wrap my head around is the one where our uniform actually has a bearing on whether we win.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
If we win looking like Akron, I’ll be happy about the W. That doesn’t mean I have to be happy about looking like the Zips.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
In the fifties we wore GNG when we were not able to wear our GWG. It was all we had, don't remember seeing any white until later.
I could occasionally hang with gold hats and britches with a dark blue jersey in between. If we could wear those soft helmets that would be more authentic and pretty darn sweet!