Uniforms vs Louisville

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
All our branding has been "up with the white and gold" and then we wear Akrons uniforms lmao
1726791362882.png

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought we were done with using blue as a primary uni color in the Key era. I convinced myself "Oh, he's an alumnus, and he knows our actual colors are white and gold! The blue is gone for good!" Sadly, I was mistaken. Ugh, we have such a beautiful and iconic color scheme, and we find a way to screw it up still.

Whatever, just go win, please.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
I thought we were done with using blue as a primary uni color in the Key era. I convinced myself "Oh, he's an alumnus, and he knows our actual colors are white and gold! The blue is gone for good!" Sadly, I was mistaken. Ugh, we have such a beautiful and iconic color scheme, and we find a way to screw it up still.

I think the players choose the uniforms, not Key. Why do you think we went trigger happy with white helmets last season?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

There is a way to wear blue that is in keeping with Tech tradition. Sadly, this isn’t it.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea….this is ugly…this is like when your 4 year old picks out their own clothes to wear in the morning.

But hey, if we win, who cares.