Uni combo

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
From a branding perspective I didnt like it. When I turned the game on initially I couldnt tell is was us playing.

But not all bent out of shape either, and get that it is fun for the players.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Only thing i know for sure is next time that guys yells "who wants a free t-shirt?" i am ripping off the old, stained wife beater and throwing it towards the girls on the field.

In the appropriate White, Gold, Onyx or Blue color of course.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
The white helmet helped some, but I thought the blue on blue uni's were awful ... do the players pick the uniform combo's ?, if so I'll quit complaining.
Although with the uniform choice, I thought the blue end zones was a nice touch.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
The white helmet helped some, but I thought the blue on blue uni's were awful ... do the players pick the uniform combo's ?, if so I'll quit complaining.
Although with the uniform choice, I thought the blue end zones was a nice touch.
Yes i believe they vote on them to decide

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
With the new staff nobody is totally sure who decides but I believe it is the Morpheous marketing guy. He decided them at Temple

Only thing i know for sure is next time that guys yells "who wants a free t-shirt?" i am ripping off the old, stained wife beater and throwing it towards the girls on the field.

In the appropriate White, Gold, Onyx or Blue color of course.
Why on earth do they continue to make that announcement on the stadium PA system, as if the shirt will be thrown to everyone in the stadium, when they only throw them to the students and occasionally to a few people in the lower west?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Agree. I could go with white pants and white helmets or gold pants, gold helmets.

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I was at Bobby Dodd.
You may remember my mantra?

Never wear black.
Never wear all blue.
Up with the the white and gold!

Having said that, I was pleasantly surprised with the Unis, the field, the coordinated cheerleaders, the students wearing the TECH blue mufflers and the overall marketing of the brand. There was a nice mix of music from Rap to Rock and Roll and some in between. Even the announcer was better last night. At one point he said, the back(?) "gains positive yardage."

The "white stinger helmets" are my favorites and they assisted in softening the all navy blue. I believe the white pants with some sharp gold and navy piping would have presented better.

A beautiful night at Bobby Dodd. The Peachtree spine is gorgeous at night.
I took two friends who were Dawg leaners and both said it was the best game they have attended. They liked the boiled P'nuts. :)

THWG

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
The players and recruits love the blue unis, fans don't have to wear them, now get off my lawn!
I'm a lover of the classic GWG, but with the new culture "players first", I couldn't care less what the players wear if the kids like it. This is a big change for me. Nice to see no more "in your face" stuff on the sidelines which has made me support our program once again.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I personally don’t mind the players first mentality when it comes to the uniforms, just wish they’d stick to their own parameters they set 2 years ago.