#UNCvsGT Postgame

slugboy

Staff member
Not all press was positive:

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Man do I dislike Pitt. Hopefully they come in to our game feeling like world beaters and leave feeling like suckers
A lot of that strutting is from their coach. Pat has a way of, shall we say, getting under the skin of opposing fans, players and coaches. They do about as much yapping as Miami. Midtown's restraint in his "dislike" of Pitt is admirable. I hate them because of their coach. Not as much as UNC, Duke, or UGA mind you but they have a way of getting on my nerves.

Last edited:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I'd have to watch the replay but unless the wide out on that side was on the line then he should be good no?
Usually the defense is alerted to the play because the eligible player has to report into the head ref who signals to the other refs. Saw no signal and the game announcers missed it too. Also I thought it was illegal for a player to change jersey numbers to fool the D about his identity. Much more I could say but I’ll see if anyone else has an observation about the play.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Happy for the team and the fans. A win like this should help unify our fanbase which I think our team really needs.

Speaking of unify, we ran a ton of option plays with Sims; the zone read variety instead of the flexbone but still based on QB making a read to give or keep. The keeper obviously got huge chunks of yards tonight.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Usually the defense is alerted to the play because the eligible player has to report into the head ref who signals to the other refs. Saw no signal and the game announcers missed it too. Also I thought it was illegal for a player to change jersey numbers to fool the D about his identity. Much more I could say but I’ll see if anyone else has an observation about the play.
Yeah. They showed him taking off that jersey. Pretty lame.

Also…without the punt block does UNC score?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Happy for the team and the fans. A win like this should help unify our fanbase which I think our team really needs.

Speaking of unify, we ran a ton of option plays with Sims; the zone read variety instead of the flexbone but still based on QB making a read to give or keep. The keeper obviously got huge chunks of yards tonight.

Holy crap. I didn’t even see the 50 yard TD. Had a buddy over that’s an Indiana fan and had to change over. If we can make him a dangerous RPO threat…we can hang with anyone.